Hi you guys 🙂 Tuesday, another day in quarantine, another day of homework and another day of planning a fairly elaborate dinner (insert a “why do we do this to ourselves” emoji!!)
But, to be perfectly honest, this yummy side was so so SO easy to make that it has become part of the usual side dish rotation. The kids are obsessed with bacon (they get that from their parents 😉 ) and this is an easy way for them to devour asparagus. Plus, it truly goes with any main dish…win/win!!
Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees and with cleaning and cutting your asparagus. Usually cut an inch from the bottom to remove the chewy and hard part of the asparagus.
Then, take 2-4 asparagus, wrap raw bacon around the group and lay it seam down.
Finally, bake for 30 minutes, until the bacon is cooked and crispy. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top for the final yummy touch.
Guys, it is truly that simple!! Even a beginner cook can make these, as well as your kids!!
- 1 bundle of asparagus (15-20 stalks)
- Reynolds Wrap
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Bacon (7ish slices)
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Clean the asparagus. Trim approximately 1 inch off of the asparagus to remove the hard bottom part.
- Line a baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap. Lay the asparagus on a baking rack above the baking sheet.
- Drizzle Olive Oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on the asparagus. Toss to coat.
- Collect 2-4 spears of asparagus and wrap 1 slice of bacon around each group. Place seam down on the baking rack. Repeat until each group of 2-4 asparagus is wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, until the bacon is cooked and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve and ENJOY!!