I am currently on a Mom’s Getaway and I asked each of the gorgeous mama’s I am with, “what do you truly want for Mother’s Day”. They each said very similar things and everything centered around Summer and the beach/pool. Granted, the salty air and beach waves may be on our minds, but, Summer is right around the corner and each said they need a couple things to feel ready.
1. Polka Dot Luggage Tag (ON SALE) 2. Mark & Graham Vibrant Overnighter (ON SALE) 3. Paisley Wet/Dry Bag (ON SALE) 4. L Space Jaime Bikini 5. Eric Javits Braid Dame Sun Hat 6. Rip Curl Heart Break One Piece 7. Sailor Stripe Canvas Tote 8. Quay Australia Aviator Sunglasses 9. Stripe Raffia Tote
- While in the airport, we all noticed we each need luggage tags. All of ours are old or raggedy.
- Each of said, a weekender bag that we can take on a quick trip via car would be perfect!!
- I NEED this for the pool for the kids and when we leave Shark Tooth Island. To have a bag to put the kids and my wet suit in would be ideal. I currently use a grocery store plastic bag, hahaha
- I personally haven’t purchased a new swimsuit in a couple of years. I adore the color of the L Space one and the crisscross is so darn cute.
- LADIES…you need this hat. It is a splurge because it has SPF in it, so asking for it for a gift on Mother’s Day would be perfect!! You will not regret this purchase once!!
- I adore this one piece. It doesn’t feel like a “mom’s one piece” because of the sheer torso but isn’t inappropriate with lots of cutouts. I also love the combination of black and nude!!
- We all need beach and pool bags…nothing says it better than navy and blue stripes.
- I am soooo into the oversized aviators these days!! These are $60!!
- The handle on this raffia bag makes it super easy to carry while you’re toting your kids or beach chairs.