Crochet Monokini

Beach Coverup And Monokini

Crochet MonokiniCrochet MonokiniCrochet MonokiniCrochet MonokiniCrochet MonokiniCrochet MonokiniCrochet MonokiniCrochet Monokini

I am going to be perfectly honestly with you…I was so incredibly nervous to post this.   What female doesn’t feel 100% secure in a bathing suit…AND especially after 3 babes?!?!  I was always that girl that swore I wouldn’t wear a “mom suit” and would stick with a two piece. Well, you get older, you may or may not have children and your body just changes.  And, that opinion changes.

For me, I started getting an umbilical hernia during my pregnancy with my second child, and then it got much bigger with my third pregnancy.  When I put on a two piece swimsuit, it’s all I see :-((((  I went to see a General Surgeon (since I work out regularly, it is an issue when I do core work) and he so wonderfully informed me that I actually have two umbilical hernias…the giant one about my belly button and one right behind the belly button that gives my belly button a not so sexy look…woo hoo!! Darn surgeons 😉

My point in telling you this is because the monokini has become a temporary solution for me.  I do plan on having them removed at some point but for this summer at least, the monokini works for me.  I loved the bright colors in this one…super fun.  I also have a black one that I may or may not post next week (those bathing suit nerves always seem to creep up!!)

// Crochet Monokini // Sundress Beach Dress // Eric Javits Sunhat // Valentino Sunglasses //  Similar Cat Eye Sunglasses Under $20 // Stella & Dot On The Mark Arrow Necklace // Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag //

Photography by Paige Burger

20 thoughts on “Beach Coverup And Monokini

1. Jaime says:

I think you look killer!! Our bodies definitely change A LOT after having babies, but you still look so so amazing!! And I’m all about the one-piece!! 🙂

2. carin says:

You are beautiful inside and out! Love this look… clicking through to buy most of it now!!! Thanks for the summer inspiration.

3. darlingdearestblog says:

I HOPE I look like you after a couple of kids, dang girl!! Love your suit, love the hat, love the coverup. I get you on the nerves it took to post this, but you have NOTHING to be nervous about!! 🙂
    Emily

4. Janis Rien says:

Tiffani, You look amazing! I still can’t believe you carried and delivered three children. You are an inspiration for some of us to get in shape. Even when I was thin I, always, wore a one-piece swimsuit, since they are just practical and cute. Thank you for sharing your photos and thoughts. I agree with a previous blogger, you are both beautiful inside and out. You have always had a loving, caring, thoughtful, and creative spirit. I look forward to your daily photos and posts.

5. valeriesripple says:

Girlfriend no need for nerves, you wear everything so tasteful and classy that you could likely start a fashion trend hernia. All the ladies would want a little belly bump. You look fabulous !!!

6. Shannon says:

Our bodies change for the good since we have precious cargo that was created in it. He he!! I think you look awesome girl!!! And I LURV the cover up!! All of it really. So darn fun!!